25 mars 2010

4 GIRLS from Israel, looking for Summer CAMPUS

"Hii Pedro
Israel has 4 girls who play hockey skates. Are both good and talented and very nice want to develop in hockey. They are looking for some summer training camp in which they can
integrate, Play hockey and learn to enjoy hockey and improve. They are very determined to learn to move and play at the highest levels as in Europe. So my... friends I need your help, if there is a person who knows or selling any camp Intends to prepare for summer 2010 please contact me the name or link to the website or the person him or with him to talk about it.
could you have mail names website that can help me ? "

-
Ofer Elkin - in Groupe PATINSLOVER
*
Hello Ofer,
the best contact is:

Carla Giudici Font, Presidenta AIHPF
Marta Soler Balcells, Vicepresidenta AIHPF
www.hockeyfemenino.org
hockeyfeminino@gmail.com
Tel.: 660 615 162 (Spain)
*
Please, Contact Ofer on Facebook, to tell him about your CAMPUS for Girls 2010.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Your girls should try Summer Campus for girls in Grao, Asturias (Spain).

I was there last year, doing Coach Course, and..I shared the Campus with all the great coaches for the girls... They will enjoy that one, I tell you

Contact Marta Soler, as Pedro told you. ;-)