06 mars 2008

Khalid Saeed - New Coach of PAKISTAN

12th Asian Roller Hockey Championship 2007 - India
*

Mr. Pedro Antunes.
Hi Friend.

Its my first mail to you. I have visited to patinslover.blogspot.com very nice and good for roller hockey. We are all roller hockey lover in Pakistan. I am former roller hockey player and now roller hockey coach of our national team. I have participated in many national and international roller hockey events in different countries with Asian and World Champioships as a player and coach.

Your web side language not english,some used of english nice, I think in Portugues, we can't understand but pictures are nice.

I appreciate to your working its nice web side. GOOD.
Best regards,

Khalid Saeed,
Paksitan Federation of Roller Sports

*****

Hello Khalid,

It's a great pleasure to me, to post the pictures on my / our blog.
Thanks for all. Good luke in your new job :-)
See you.
Pedro Antunes

2 commentaires:

Xaral a dit…

Pedro sabes qual é o mail deste senhor.Seria interessante contactá-lo de forma a tenatr obter novidades do que se está a passar em Dalian no Campeonato.Abraço

PATINSLOVER a dit…

Ola Ricardo,
Ja o contactei,
Aguardo resposta, para publicar.
Abraço.